Scheduled lawn maintenance makes everything better!
It’s summer! Fantastic! but that also means it’s time to take care of the grass. Look, we know how it is when times get busy: With festivals, road trips, and so many other amazing activities in and around Edmonton. Don’t waste your time stressing around the house trying to cut the grass, that’s what we are here to do. You’ll never look back, we can promise you that. Whether you are looking for weekly, bi-weekly, monthly or even a one-time lawn cut or even if its just a few cuts until you get your lawn mower repaired, we can help you out.
How does it work?
It’s simple really. Unicutters offers mowing services for both short term and long term. We have no commitment what so ever which means, you can cancel our services whenever you feel like it! No catch!
- Weekly Lawn Cutting – Your lawn will be cut once per week at a discounted rate. This is the best way to keep your lawn in tip top shape. Cutting your lawn weekly is actually the healthiest schedule for it as it prevents disease and keeps it looking its best. We do mulch clipping unless bagging is needed or otherwise specified. It’s super important to realize that mulching is extensively beneficial for your lawn. It provides the lawn with a wide array of nutrients, and protects your lawn from too much sun.
- Bi-Weekly Mowing Services – Your lawn will be cut once ever second week. This is a great option as it provides a hassle free solution to getting the chore off your list. Clipping will be bagged unless mulching is possible in which case our team members will be sure to do so.
If you want to learn a bit more about the awesome benefits of mowing your lawn regularly checkout mowing regularly
Short Term Services:
- Flex-mow – Choose a frequency that works best for you! all we need is about 48 hours of notice, if you let us know within 24 hours, well try to make it work as best as we can!
- Express Lawn Cutting – Unicutters offers one time cuts. Just let us know when you need your cut, maybe it’s your kids birthday and you need a quick cut before people show up! contact us and we’ll fit it into the schedule as best as we can!
What’s included in the service?
Each lawn mowing service includes:
- Mowing – Professional grass cutting to the healthy height of 2.5 – 3.25 inches depending on the time of the season. Always with sharpened & balanced blades.
- Trimming – Trimming around all edges of the grass surfaces to a matched height by highly trained staff ensuring no damage to property.
- Blowing – Any free willed loose clippings will be blown off the driveways and walkways.
- Mulching or Bagging the clippings – Clippings will by default be mulched. This is the recommended approach as it will supply the lawn with nutrients from the breaking down grass! It’s super beneficial! If you so choose for us to bag clippings, we are more than happy to do so. The bags with clippings will be left near your property’s waste pickup site for removal by the municipality.
What add-ons Does Unicutters Offer?
- Fertilization Services – Fertilizing can help to improve the strength of grass blades and roots. Stronger roots and blades are effective against weed growth and weed prevention, and are the key to a balanced, healthy green lawn! When you purchase our fertilizer packages our greens keeper will always diagnose your lawn prior to application then feed it with the right mix of nutrient that YOUR lawn needs. Store bought fertilizers are a generalized mix of nutrients rather then something tailored to what your lawn actually needs. Our fertilizers are formulated with the best ingredients that you just can’t find anywhere else like iron and more. Our mixes prevent lawn burn and weeds while leading to the most beautifully green lawn. Read more on Fertilizing your lawn
- Overseeding Packages – Overseeding has countless benefits when done right. We apply just the right mixture of premium grass seed. Our grass mixture is durable, a dark rich green color, and is temperature adaptable making it great in hot droughts & cool winters. consisting of 40% Kentucky Bluegrass, 40% Creeping Red Fescue, & 20% Perennial Ryegrass. This mix is just great all around and by over-seeding with it you prevent weeds from being able to grow as the grass drowns them out. If you’ve ever wanted a beautiful green, lush lawn with stripes this brings you one step closer. Pair this with aeration for best results!
- Power Edging – Power edging is the mechanical removal of any overgrown grass on concrete pathways, driveways by a machine. By doing so, uniform lines are made along those pathways and provide a serious improvement in curb appeal! seriously, you wouldn’t imagine the difference it can make! If you’re unsure of whether or not you need it, ask us and well help you find out! otherwise, you can even send us a picture of your lawn and we’ll figure out what we can do to improve it.
Learn more about Power Edging
Weekly Lawn Mowing
As the name suggests, weekly lawn mowing will be done on a weekly basis. The benefits of weekly lawn mowing is vast, and most people are unaware of the power of scheduled cuts. It can prevent many unwanted costs in the future & if done right can really give you that lawn you’ve always wanted!
So what are these benefits you speak of?
Well, let’s start simple.
- Cosmetic benefits (a very orderly and pleasant appearance)
- Keeping the lawns micro biome healthy
- elimination of pests
- Even spread of nutrients and sunlight across the entire lawn
- and of course you don’t have to do any of the work!
Now if you feel like reading a bit more…
The cosmetic benefit is astounding. Have you ever driven through a neighborhood and gawked at someone’s lawn wondering how they have achieved such a lush appearance? well one of those little secrets is consistent watering, but also important to consider is the consistency in their lawn mowing schedule.
One of the fantastic benefits of keeping your lawn cutting on a weekly basis is keeping your organic biome in shape! you don’t want the grass getting too long because it will become home to not only some bad microbes but also to pests. If this has already happened to you, contact us and we will help you out!